Technologist, Journalist, Designer, Developer - 21, I believe in antidisciplinary. I always want to contribute to science and people's collaborations, making the universe a better place than we found.
My interest: Space, Design, Computer Science, Future of human in space, Technological life (beyond biological and cultural), Journalism and free press, New media's impact on large scale.
Langauges: I mainly speak Thai, English and little of Chinese just only to survive in China and Singapore. I can read Russian and understand some little simple words.
Location: I live in Bangkok, Earth.
What am I doing
I am a technologist, journalist, designer, website developer.
- Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief at SPACETH.CO.
- Columnist at MacThai, Rainmaker, a day Bulletin.
- Space economy research partner at the Future Tales Lab by MQDC.
- Freelance designer, website developer, designer, and writer.
- Working with universities, research groups to make Thailand become a science-driven society.
Why I am here
I was born in 1998 as a skeptic child. I always observed surroundings, people, places and asked questions about them. In the early of my life, my parents left me with books. I attached myself to the book since I can remember. I questioned our education system since my secondary school and started to explore the world by doing what I love and made money out of them.
Just before I graduated high school, I wrote a blog about Science, Tech, and stuff. I learned how to code and design products. I experienced marketing and sales. I met so many inspiring people and their cool works. I addressed the first TEDx speech said I wanted to see how far those experience will take me.
I attended to Computer Science at the King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi and then Journalism and New Media at Chulalongkorn University. I did not make it to the Bachelor's Degree since new things, works, and people always distracted me!
Now, I am running an online media SPACETH.CO - a group of young Thai space activists and contribute to many projects like RAiNMAKER - a community for Thai content creators. I am now also writing for many websites, books, and magazines like a day Bulletin - a top weekly free copy magazine in Thailand.
My projects have been acknowledged and featured in TEDx, BBC, Bangkok Design Week 2020, The Standard, The MATTER, GM Magazine, a day Bulletin. The Jam Mag, The Cloud, Thai PBS, and more nationally known media.
Our mission to space
After SPACETH.CO was awarded to be the Best New Blog in Thailand Best Blogs Awards 2017, we exponentially grew both in terms of followers and in terms of impact. @Kornkt and I along with the team, are now continuing to initiate Thai space culture. We work with the National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand, FREAK Lab - a futuristic research cluster, Thailand space companies e.g. Space Zab and mu Space, Future Tales Lab - a futuristic foresight project by MQDC, TCDC - Thailand Creative & Design Center, an more.
- In early 2020, we reached 2 million users with more than 200K followers across our social media.
- Our popular contents include Eclipse hunting, Exploring Thailand National Radio Telescope, Event Horizon Telescope live coverage and daily news update.
- In 2019, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo's first landing on the moon, we worked with the National Science Museum of Thailand on an exhibition called "Mission to the Moon" where millions of people visited.
- We are now aiming to launch our co-research project into space sometime within 2020.
About SPACETH.CO, visit - spaceth.co/about
Beside SPACETH.CO, I play roles as a lecturer, education acitivist, writer, website/application developer, and podcaster.
a day Bulletin | The MATTER | The Standard Daily | The Cloud | The Jam Mag | GM Live | The Standard Podcast | I'm in Podcast | Prachachat | Voice TV | TEDxKMKTL | Suthichai Live | TKpark | TPBS Thailand LIVE | Sanook | MGR Online | Song Sue | PPTV HD | Way Magazine | Thinking Radio | Dek-D
*Thanks to a day Bulletin team for the cover photo.